Pages

Mar 23, 2011

Skater Scott

They're like:
Hey Scott. You know we've been noticing you've been having a lot of problems with your fakie heelflips lately. You know, maybe you should get away and maybe you should talk about it, maybe you'll feel a lot better.

And Scott is all like:
Oh nah it's ok you know I'll figure it out, just leave me alone I'll figure it out. You know I'm just working on it by myself.

And they go:
Well you know, if you want to talk about it I'll be here you know and you'll probably feel a lot better if you talk about it. So why don't you talk about it?

He's like: No I don't want to, I'm okay, I'll figure it out myself.
But it just keeps bugging him and bugging him that he can't land fakie heelflips, and it builds up inside.
And then his mom brings him a Mr. Pib. And all of a sudden fakie heelflips aren't so important anymore.


          /\\\
          |. \
          _\-/_
         | \_/ |  ___.                 .___
         -|   |- |   |                 |   |
         ||RAD|| |   ;                 ;   |
         ||___|| |    \               /    |
         || _ || |     `.           .'     |
  _______"|_|_|"_|       `-._____.-'       |_____
          ()|()
          |=|=|
         // | \\ \________/
      __(___|___)__o"__"o_____________

No comments:

Post a Comment