Pages

Mar 20, 2011

Gamer Gary

There is no greater love; Than what I feel for you; No greater love; No heart so true
There is no greater thrill; Than what you bring to me; No sweeter song; Than what you sing to me
You're the sweetest thing; I have ever known; And to think that; You are mine alone.
There is no greater love; In all the world, it's true; No greater love; Than what I feel for my third malfunctioning XBox 360.

           ________________
          /                \
          \ My Xbox Broke! /
           \  __        __/
     ||||| /_/ / AGAIN! \
     |.v.|     \________/
    _( o )_          _________
   /  \_/  \      ) |.|/     \|
  / |_   _| \    (  |.|       |
  \ /     \ /  (    |o|       |
   \|-----|/    ) ) |_|\_____/|
    \__.__/     _( =============
    |     |    |||  |  o | o  |
    |__|__|    |||  |=========|
    _|_|_|_    | |  |    o    |
   // o|o \\   |@|  _ _=======|
__(____|____)__|_|_/*"*\ _____|____

No comments:

Post a Comment