Pages

Jul 14, 2011

Football Freddy

 I never wanted to play football. But I was a big kid and I could really trow a ball, I was kinda destined to play something. Practice was always early in the morning so I couldn't stay out late. One time in high school I was mad that I couldn't go out with all my friends, I mean I could have, but chose not to because of practice. They ended up deciding to break into the school and play floor hockey in the gym; they all got caught and got in a lot of trouble. Coach was really proud of me for not being with my friends that night.

       .-.
      /___\                 .-.            .-.
      U. .U                /___\          ////\
    __-===-__              (. .)         /(. .)\
   (o  \_/  o)         (|(/_\=/_\)|)  (|(/_\=/_\)|)
    |_|   |_|          -*-/|_ _|\-*-  -*-/|_ _|\-*-
     (| 9 |)           (|\|(/=\)|/|)  (|\|(/=\)|/|)
     =|___|=              \ ).( /        \ ).( /
     =| _ |=            /\ /===\ /\    /\ /===\ /\
     "(_|_)"            |/\~~~~~/\|    |/\~~~~~/\|
      |=|=|                \_|_/          \_|_/
      |_|_|     __
     / o|o \  /|++|\
____(___|___)_\|__|/_________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment